Weighbridge & Coal Merchants Office (Stone Finish) OO/HO
A detailed and realistic coal merchants office and weighbridge kit in OO scale. Based on the real life prototype NER building & weighbridge at Levisham Station on the NYMR (North Yorkshire Moors Railway). This highly detailed kit comes with a choice of Brick or Stone finish with fully weathered, photo-realistic textures throughout. From the detailed weighbridge, weathered concrete & slabbed base, through to the richly detailed interior, this model will look brilliant on any model railway layout. The kit is designed to be constructed using recycled card from cereal packets etc and just 3 sheets of paper to keep build costs as low as possible.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single purchase (just print out as many as you require), plus there’s plenty of scope for customisation too.
The kit comes in a fully weathered finish and includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism
- Brick or stone finish
- Detailed weighbridge & paved area
- Separately applied detail including downpipes, guttering & lead flashing
- Fully detailed interior plus optional external signage
- Transparent & opaque window options
- Designed to be constructed using recycled card to save on build costs
- No visible cut card edges
- Base: 115mm x 102mm
- Building: w: 65mm x d: 60mm x h: 65mm