Victorian Ale House / Country Pub Kit N Gauge
Every village needs at least one Public House to keep its residents fed and watered, and our new Victorian Ale House / Country Pub kit is just the job for any N gauge / 2mm scale layout. Based on the real Red River Inn in Gwithian, Cornwall, for a truly authentic look in every way, this highly detailed, yet easy to build kit uses photo-realistic textures throughout for the most realistic appearance possible. It comes pre-weathered too, so it’ll just slot right into place on your layout.
The kit itself comes with a weathered stone finish, very realistic windows and doors, tiled roof, section of asphalt roadway, pavement and cobbled rear yard. Also included is an outbuilding which has been converted into a small village shop, just like the real-life one, along with a surrounding wall for the rear yard, highly detailed gable ends, sandwich board, high resolution, customisable signage and much more.
The kit includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finishes for excellent realism
- Choose your own pub name. Just click, edit & print.
- Optional additional detail such as guttering, downpipes, signs and more
- Designed to be constructed using recycled card to save on build costs
- Simple, incredibly sturdy card construction
- Minimal visible cut card edges when complete for a true to life appearance.