KX026 The Old Workshop – OO/4mm/1:76
An incredibly detailed and very realistic, heavily weathered breeze block workshop with corrugated asbestos effect roof, typical of those seen all over the UK on old industrial estates, farm yards and in small villages all over Europe. Suitable for a wide range of layouts, but ideal for Post War up to Modern Image. This model is based on an old workshop local to our studio in the Midlands, and features weathered and stained grey breeze block interior and exterior finish. Sturdy layered card construction with high-resolution paper texture wraps are used to produce a very realistic model for your OO scale model railway layout or 1:76 diecast diorama, with no visible cut card edges once complete.
As with all our recent releases the kit is designed to be constructed using recycled card of approximately 0.7mm or 500gsm thickness, such as cereal packet, to keep construction costs to a minimum.
The kit comes in a weathered grey breeze block finish and includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism with dirt & grime plus moss & algae deposits
- Heavily weathered, realistic corrugated asbestos effect roofing
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Optional rear door graffiti
- Lots of interior detail including signs, posters, workbench, tool cupboards and I Beams in the roof
- Very sturdy card construction
- Additional sheet metal & plywood textures also included
- Dimensions: L=132mm x H=75mm x W=115mm
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!