Low Relief Shops Twin Pack – OO/1:76
Our OO scale low relief shops kit has had a makeover, and now, with the new version you can build a row of up to 8 modern image shops from a single print of either set one or two… so that’s 16 shops in total if you build both sets! featuring everything from a hair dressers, to a charity shop, to an estate agents and more, these shops will look great on any modern image layout. We’ve used photo-realistic textures throughout for a very realistic finish once complete and we’ve packed in the detail too including a post box, for sale signs, street names, fire hydrant markers and manholes.
We’ve also included a section of asphalt road, pavement & alleyway gates too. The kit comes with pre-weathered Stretcher Bond, red brick finish (other finishes are planned), with very realistic upstairs windows too. A weathered slate roof complets the model along with easy to assemble chimney stacks and pots. The kit is very easy to build so is suitable for modellers of all abilities, but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or other card stock can be used. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with no visible cut card edges, giving a really superior finish once complete.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single purchase (just print out as many as you require), plus there’s plenty of scope for customisation too.
The kit includes the following features:
- Recessed doors and upper windows.
- Additional fine detailing parts (post box, street names, signage etc).
- Detailed parts including separately-applied lintels and sills, chimneys, guttering and roof edge boards.
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism
- Build up to 8 shops (4 pairs) from a single download of each set
- Build up to 16 shops from set 1 & 2
- Designed to be constructed using recycled card to save on build costs
- Simple, incredibly sturdy layered construction
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Suitable for Modern Image layouts.
- Dimensions (for a row of 4 buildings as shown above: Length= 540mm Height= 125mm Depth= 55mm