KX001 Low Relief 1930’s Factory – OO/4mm/1:76
This versatile OO/HO scale Low Relief 1930’s Factory card kit , typical of many old factories seen all around the UK, is ideal for use as a lineside feature at the back or side of your layout up against a backscene. This particular model is based on the real life Mitchell Grieve factory in a mining town in the Midlands.
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism with dirt & grime plus moss & algae deposits
- Heavily weathered, realistic, carved sandstone upper sections
- Individually rendered & weathered windows
- Hipped Roof section for added detail to the top of the building
- Dimensions: L=280mm x H=160mm x D=60mm
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Photo-realistic Texture Wraps – Printed onto high quality matt photo paper
- Very sturdy card construction
- No advanced modelling skills necessary.