Half Relief Terraced Houses – N/2mm/1:148
A delightful row of Half-Relief Terraced Houses in N /2mm /1:148 scale, which can be built up in pairs or as a continuous, unlimited length row complete with alleys or “ginnels” running between each pair. Optional front gardens / yards, walling & paving textures are also included.
The kit includes the following features:
- Recessed doors and upper windows.
- Additional fine detailing parts (post box, street names, signage etc).
- Detailed parts including separately-applied lintels and sills, chimneys, guttering and roof edge boards.
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism
- A choice of weathering for brick textures.
- 3 different colours/weatherings of lintels/sills.
- 4 alternate arrangements of windows & doors or you can make backings with arrangements as you wish.
- 38 windows, 12 doors, 6 bathroom windows. (Print onto glossy photo paper)
- Full written instructions with build photos.
- Designed to be constructed using recycled card to save on build costs
- Simple, incredibly sturdy layered construction
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Suitable for Modern Image layouts.
- Length (single unit, 2 houses) – 65mm (double unit, 4 houses joined) – 130mm. Build multiples any length you like.
Height 52mm, depth 24mm plus 10mm for gardens and up to 80mm with pavement and road.