Fish & Chip Shop ( Buff Stone Finish) – OO
The kit is straightforward to build so is suitable for modellers of all abilities, but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or other card stock can be used. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with minimal visible cut card edges, giving a really superior finish once complete.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single download.
The kit includes the following features:
- Recessed windows & doors.
- Glazed shop windows with full interior detail
- Additional fine detailing parts (lots of signage, air conditioning unit etc).
- Detailed parts including separately-applied lintels and sills, chimneys, guttering and roof edge boards.
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism
- Designed to be constructed using recycled card to save on build costs
- Simple, incredibly sturdy layered construction
- Minimal visible cut card edges when complete
- Suitable for Modern Image layouts (period shop front coming soon).
- Dimensions (for a row of 4 buildings as shown above: Length= 130mm Height= 100mm Depth= 190mm
Step-by-step instructions with photographs are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all OO/HO/1:76/1:87 model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now! Also ideal for use on 1:76 scale diecast dioramas too, for added depth and realism.