Editable Vintage UK Vehicle Trade Plates – OO/4mm/1:76
Customise the registration plates on your entire model vintage road vehicle collection today with this set of editable UK Vehicle Trade Plates. These plates are designed for vehicles registered prior to 1973. Each registration can be easily edited in seconds at the click of your mouse, so that no two vehicles need ever have the same registration again (as often happens if you’re modelling a fleet of delivery vans etc). Simply edit & print onto 100gsm photo paper or if you prefer onto white waterslide decal paper, cut out, and glue into place on your vehicles. A single print provides enough registrations to renumber up to 56 diecast vehicles!
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you edit and print as many plates as you like for your own personal use.
The kit includes the following features:
- Include subtle weathering & mounting screws for added realism.
- Suitable for vehicles registered before 1973
- Fully editable plates (All plates are configured to be edited in pairs apart from the 4×4 plates which are done individually due to limitations in adobe reader software).
- Print as many as you like for your own personal use.
- Accurately scaled from the DVLA specs.
- 1200dpi resolution for superb results on virtually any printer.
- Fully compatible with all diecast & plastic kit vehicle brands including Oxford Diecast, Efe, Original Omnibus, Cararama and more.