20ft Freightliner Containers – Non-ISO (Type 1) – N/2mm
An essential accessory for anyone modelling the BR Blue period (1960’s & 70’s) through to the present day. These early Freightliner containers are based on the original Non-ISO standard design and were seen being hauled around the railway networks in vast numbers throughout the 60’s and 70’s before being replaced by their ISO counterpart. These containers are perfect for use as wagon loads, carrying all manner of goods, or as general purpose storage containers in building sites, goods depots & more. A single print of this kit will build up to four, accurately scaled containers with an 8ft x 8ft end profile (excluding under-frame); two pristine finish, and two weathered (one lightly & one heavily). The pristine finished models representing newly commissioned containers and the heavily weathered ones representing ones which have seen many years for gruelling service on the network.
- Authentic 1960’s / 70’s Freightliner livery
- Kit builds four containers from a single print
- High resolution paper wraps over simple card base layers give a very realistic finish with no visible cut card edges once complete
- Sturdy, durable construction
- Very easy to build
- Pre-weathered finishes with a choice of container fleet numbers included
- Alternative container numbers also included
- Dimensions: l: 40mm x h: 17mm x 16mm
Available as an instant download & print Adobe PDF File.