Oxford Rail Warwell – OO Scale
Oxford Rail released the model of the Warwell wagons in 2017. Designed originally to carry military tanks the 50 ton bogie Warwell wagon was introduced in 1942 during the second world war. The Warwell wagon continued to see use after the end of the second world war.
Model comes with metal wheels, metal buffers & NEM coupling’s. The model features many fine details such as metal load chains, tank / Steam Road Roller load. Other versions are offered without a load as well as modified load deck. Liveries include military, BR bauxite, grey & also faded / weathered versions.
- NEM Couplers
- Small type tension lock couplers
- Fine detailed parts
- Supplied with & without load (Loads are a Sherman tank or Steam road roller engine)
- Pristine weathered & faded livery versions
- British Steel modified version with flat load deck also offered
- Era 1940’s to current day
- OO / 1:76 scale
Manufacturers Part Nos. Product Code: OR76WW001 to OR76WW010
Have one of these in your collection?
Let us know what you think, or share your photos via the comments below.