Bachmann Weltrol BR/LNER – OO Scale
Originally released by Mainline around 1991 Bachmann have been producing this model from around 1991 onwards. Bachmann introduced a shorter coupling version on this model around 2004. The model has been produced in GW, BR, BR departmental liveries. Model Rail magazine also commissioned a ltd ed run in BR Satlink livery. The model on some releases have boiler or transformer load.
- NEM Couplers (later model releases)
- Small type tension lock couplers (later model releases)
- Ex-Mainline model
- Liveries: WD Khaki / WD bronze / BR Grey / GW / BR / BR Departmental / LMS / NE
- Era: 1920/30’s – 1970’s
- Some versions have removable load
- OO / 1:76 scale
Manufacturers Part Nos. Range from 33-900 to 38-727
- 33-902 (1991 year release)
- 33-902 (2014 year release)
Have one of these in your collection?
Let us know what you think, or share your photos via the comments below.