Hornby 20ton Tank (Ex-Dapol Version)
Ex-Airfix / Dapol model in which the tooling was sold to Hornby back in 1996. Model was good for it’s time but looks dated by today’s standards on wagon models. Model lacks NEM coupling sockets. Hornby has released this model in various liveries & including some limited editions for Harburn Hobbies in Edinburgh.
- Dated model by today’s standards
- No NEM Sockets
- Reasonable detailed parts
- Fine printed details
- Liveries: Various industrial company liveries released such as ICI, British Sugar, Yorkshire Tar Distillers
- Era: 193o’s – 1960’s
- OO / 1:76 scale
Manufacturers Part Nos: R6011 – R6695
- R6437A (LTD ED Harburn Hobbies)
- R6437B (LTD ED Harbun Hobbies)
- R6325A ( LTD ED Harburn Hobbies )
- R6325B ( LTD ED Harburn Hobbies )
- R6289 ( Four Wagon Pack SP ED Clifford James )
[wordbay]Hornby 20t tank wagon[/wordbay]
Have one of these in your collection?
Let us know what you think, or share your photos via the comments below.
Summary Dated model & pricey for it's age. No NEM Coupling sockets.