Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find the answers to most Railway Modellers Club membership related questions, but if you can’t find what you’re looking for, please drop us a line here.
How Much Does It Cost To Become A Member
Railway Modellers Club Membership has three billing options:
- Montly Membership @ £6.00 per month – billed monthly
- Three Month Membership £15.00 – billed every three months
- Annual Membership @ £50 per year – billed annually
How Can I Pay For My Membership
At present, all billing is done via PayPal which is completely safe and secure.
What Is Included In The Membership
Railway Modellers Club Membership has many benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Unlimited access to exclusive content in our members area: videos, how to guides, live sessions etc.
- Ask questions and discuss topics in our Q&A area.
- Post comments on how-to’s & articles, ask questions etc.
- Earn points for activity inside the members area, such as posting comments, watching videos, contributing photos, videos and articles to the club.
- Spend your points on downloadable textures, kits & accessories.
- Access to lots of free textures and other downloads during the life of your membership.
- Convert your points into gift vouchers for use against our laser cut products.
How Do I Cancel My Membership
You can cancel your membership at any time through the My Account page inside the club website.